Mapping the route for EaP countries and the EU cooperation within the Energy Union
The project is a continuation of the previous project "Enenrgy Union and Enenrgy Security in EaP Countries". The project is being conducted in all EaP countries.
Project goal: to map future relations between the Eastern Partnership countries and the EU within the framework of Energy Union, given bilateral interests and working programs.
- To advocate development of cooperation according to Energy Union directions at the level of national governments in respective countries and the EU – creation of bilateral communication chains;
- To develop concepts of scenario based “road maps” for cooperation according to foreign policy agendas of respective countries and the EU in terms of energy for middle term – 2020-2025;
- To discuss ways of broader involvement of civil society into energy sector issues with regard to climate change, energy supply and consumption behavior, sustainable development and innovative solutions;
- To develop recommendations for future cooperation and relations between the EU and EaP countries, given the most possible scenario;
- To support presentation of project results by encouraging participation of project team at thematic events in respective EaP countries and the EU.