“Corruption in Energy Sector in Post Socialist Countries” - Presentation of early research findings at the 12th Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum.
On December 9th, 2020 WEG hosted a panel session on topic "Corruption in the Energy Sector and Its Impact on Society" In the framework of the 12th Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum. The meeting focused on early presentation of the research paper “Corruption in Energy Sector in Post Socialist Countries” and discussed corruption cases and recommendations on ways to overcome the issue in Georgia, Bulgaria, Moldova, Armenia, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan. The book is scheduled for publication in February 2021.
- Sona Ayvazyan – Transparency International Anticorruption Center, Armenia
- Nuripa Mukanova, Anticorruption Business Council of Kyrgyzstan
- Martin Vladimirov, Center for Study of Democracy of Bulgaria
- David Chipashvili, Green Alternative Georgia
- Sergiy Balan, DIXI Group Ukraine
- Moderator: Murman Margvelashvili, Director, World Experience for Georgia